Norcini sur comex et cbot gold, source Midas
- le comex garde ses prérogatives de marché leader et manipulateur, le CBOTse conduit plus "normalement" .
- les tentatives de raid short échouent, les longs funds ont refusé de liquider et au contraire acheté sur les bas ..
- sans cette pression additionnelle des shorts, le spot aurait aisément dépassé le cap des 680$ cette semaine .. autrement dit la manoeuvre ne permet pas de faire baisser, mais elle cappe le cours From Houston's Dan Norcini on the gold COT report, released after the close:
Hey Wild Bill;
Have you looked in on the COT yet for gold?
I am busy writing some comments for the charts I am sending up to Jim but was struck by the huge difference between what took place at the COMEX versus the CBOT.
The commercials adding over 11,000 new shorts at the COMEX is significant because the data in this COT report includes last Friday’s huge $15.00 down day and does not include the big up moves of yesterday and today.
It is a bit difficult to gauge this exactly but from what I can extrapolate from the two sets of data (COMEX and CBOT), the Comex crowd actually piled on the new shorts during that big down day and did not cover any of their existing shorts. This appears to me to have been a truly orchestrated bear raid the purpose of which was to induce more huge spec long liquidation in the hopes of breaching support near $650 in the April contract. The funds did not bite and refused to run. They actually bought into the sell off. What appears to have occurred is that the commercial shorts got stuffed and any of the new predatory shorts that were tagging along on their coattails were forced to cover and get out yesterday and today. That will show up next week in the fund category as we should see a reduction in the fund short position. It appears that the fund longs are in control of this market for now. By refusing to run, they put the onus on the shorts to deliver and when they could not, they had no choice but to exit. Without any additional selling from the commercial short category, gold would have easily run to the $680 level this week.
The CBOT on the other hand followed more of a normal pattern that we see during these sell offs – the funds covered a bit, the small specs added new shorts which the commercial category used to buy back some of their pre-existing short positions.
It is pretty obvious from watching this that the COMEX is still the scene of the price suppression scheme and the place where the operators are attempting to rout the spec longs. Boy howdy did they fail this time around!
Best wishes buddy,
Danet carrément le pdf COT GOLD publié chez Sinclair avec graphs et commentaires résumés ci dessous, ( qui recoupent ce que je vous dit depuis un bon moment )
- divergence open interest et ratios
- vu le niveau de l'oi, on va avoir droit au chant des bear et au top du spot ( d'ailleurs ça déja commencé
-les Longs spéc ont pris la main ( vu comportement du spot qui résiste aux caballas raids )http://www.jsmineset.com/cwsimages/Miscfiles/4158_Chart_for_2-9-2007_B.pdf