| probable point bas du silver, projections de la prochaine jambe de hausse |
par g.sandro Jeu 18 Nov 2010 - 23:46
Bottom in Silver Probably in Place, Projections on the Current Leg http://www.lemetropolecafe.com/hemingway_table.cfm?pid=8889
Bottom in Silver Probably in Place,
Projections on the Current Leg
By Erez Davidi & Dan Davidi
From comparative analysis on previous silver up legs, the following can be concluded with high probability.
First, for the information we gathered from previous legs charts.
- every leg since the beginning of the bull market had two corrections,
- the top of each leg was 60% above the top of the previous leg,
- the top of each leg was 75% above the breaking point,
- the top of each leg was 35% above the top of the last correction, and
- the top of each correction became the support of the next one.
Number of major corrections
Magnitude of the corrections
% Rise from Breaking Point
% Rise from the top correction B to the final top
% Rise compare to the previous leg top
11% - 9%
16% - 9%
2 so far
8% - 15% ?
|Projection of current leg per average of previous legs|
|Projection of current leg per range of previous legs|
$30 to $38.8
$36.4 to $44.9
$30 to $38.2
Silver has probably finished correcting yesterday. Typically, correction B tends to hit bottom on corrections A’s top. Yesterday, silver has touched correction A’s top and has changed direction, recovering most of its intra-day losses. Moreover, most of the mining stocks filled their gaps. This leads us to the conclusion that silver has probably bottomed.
- Projecting from the previous tops, we come to a possible current top between $30 to $38.2.
- Projecting from the top of the highest mid corrections in previous legs, the silver top is projected to be between $36.4 and $44.9.
- The breaking point in the current leg was about $19. Projecting from the range of previous tops from the breaking point will put silver between $29 and $38.8.
But considering the much-improved technical and fundamental current situation, it can be expected that the current top might exceed all previous tops in percentage terms. Some of the improvements are:
- Low interest rates
- The sovereign debt crisis
- China’s new dominance in the precious metals markets
- QE in many countries
- The dollar’s fragile situation as a world reserve currency
- During the previous legs, silver was in its first stage of the bull market. Now it is in its second, which is steeper.
- The appearance of quite a few new closed-end physical funds and ETFs.
- The decreasing of Comex shorts by the industrials and bullion banks in the face of massive rise in price. Can we expect the short squeeze to accelerate?
- The new position limits instituted by Congress.
- The silver manipulation investigation and the growing awareness to silver and gold manipulation
- Seasonality is not supporting a top in November
All the above are guaranteeing a very interesting winter.
Silver is king, Go Gold !
G.Sandro Forum Argent
pas de copier collé: merci de faire un lien vers ce post.
Suivez Hardinvestor sur Twitter
et sur Facebook
Inscription : 04/02/2005
Messages : 12919